This gorgeous 2,472 sq. ft. two-storey was designed with comfort, convenience, and accessibility in mind. The expansive entrance and widened doorways allow for a smooth flow throughout the house. The curved wall of the office guides you to the powder room, linen closet, and mudroom with a bench, lockers, and large coat closet near the garage door.
To keep things as practical as possible, this home offers easy access from the garage to the walk-through pantry, to the kitchen and dining area. This kitchen is a chef’s dream, with an abundance of convenient and space saving features, including: a prep sink, large drawers, pull-out spice rack and utensil organizer; built-in oven and microwave with pan storage, and a convenient pot filler over the induction stove.
The open concept kitchen, dining room and family room are designed to create multifunctional spaces with flow. Perfect for casual family living or easy entertaining, this bright, airy space is a welcome retreat for homeowners.
The well-designed second floor of this urban castle has a spacious master bedroom with double doors at the top of the staircase, featuring a spa inspired ensuite. This design joins the master bedroom ensuite to the corner walk-in closet and laundry room. Across the hall, two spacious bedrooms, with walk-in closets, also share a large linen closet and full bathroom.
Recessed stair lights illuminate the plush carpeted stairs leading to the basement. Enjoy entertaining in the family room with a custom wet bar and under-counter fridge. Two spacious bedrooms with over-sized windows share a full bathroom, and a mirrored workout room.
• Full Walltite spray foam insulation
• Holmes Approved Home certificate with 3 peace of mind inspections
• Carrier Infinity zoned furnace with HRV and central air
• NovoSoft 475 Pro Series reverse osmosis system
• NovoSoft 485 super efficient water softener
• Natural gas hookups to furnace, hot water heater, garage heater, and BBQ
• Central vacuum with power head and two additional vac sweeps
• Rave Linear natural gas fireplace
• RMD full security system including cameras
• Screened in covered back deck with low maintenance decking (12’x14’)
• Additional open deck area with BBQ hookup (14.5’x8’)
• Exposed aggregate driveway with sidewalk to front entrance
• Durabuilt triple glazed low e windows with argon gas
• Textured acrylic stucco with build outs and stack stone accent features
• Duration laminated shingles with full roof waterproof synthetic underlay
• Finished and heated over-sized 3 bay garage
• Structurally designed foundation and slab, backfilled with sand
• Whole home audio system with zoned speakers
• Top of the line KitchenAid stainless steel appliance package
• Amana stackable washer and dryer set
• Includes basement bar fridge
• Front yard landscaping included in price
4414 Wolf Willow Pl. – The Creeks Regina – Show Home FOR SALE